HEALTHY TURF, HEALTHY STAFF – 22 MAR 2017
When: Wednesday 22 March 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM.
Where: VENUE CHANGE. It is now at the Satchel Room situated on level 1 of the public stand. The Satchel room is located at Doomben Racecourse – 75 Hampden Street, Ascot QLD 4007 (Doomben Directional Map). Guests are to park in the members carpark – access via Gate 5 off Hampden Street (see map).
Theme: Healthy turf, healthy staff.
- 8:30 AM – Arrival, morning tea will also be available. Guests to be seated by 8:50 AM.
- 9:00 AM to 9:20 AM – Sean Bridges of Brisbane Racing Club on the Eagle Farm Racecourse redevelopment.
- 9:20 AM to 11:00 AM – Bonnie MacRae from Hire Me Services – Talking about social media and how this can help your facility.
- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM – Panel of sports turf managers and partners talking on wetting agents, water use, oversowing, nutrition and turf protection.
- 12:30 PM onwards – Lunch followed by midweek Raceday.
Dress: Smart casual.
Cost: FREE event for current members and partners. This includes, morning tea, lunch and raceday entry. Complimentary parking will be also be available on the day in the Members car park.
Registration for this event closed on 13 March 2017.
Page current as of 4:25 PM Monday 20 March 2017